Zurich Road Hazard Tire and Wheel
Protection for the road ahead!
Protect your investment
As you drive down the road each day, you face hazards that can cause damage to your car’s tires and wheels. The Zurich’s road hazard tire and wheel program provides benefits in conjunction with the only part of your vehicle that touches the road, and which is not typically covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
Protect your wallet from the unexpected cost of repairs. You’ll also receive the benefit of emergency roadside assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Tire: Repair or replacement of tires damaged due to road hazards such as metal nails, glass, debris, potholes, and more.
- Wheels: Repair or replacement of your wheel should your wheel also be damaged due to a road hazard and unable to seal air after the tire is repaired or replaced.
- Mounting, balancing, valve stems and taxes: The cost for mounting, balancing, valve stems and taxes are covered in conjunction with a covered repair.
Emergency roadside assistance
For emergency roadside assistance, you can call the toll-free number 24 hours a day. There’s no need to worry about having cash on hand – you just sign and drive.
- Towing: If your car won’t start, service providers will transport it to a dealership or repair facility.
- Battery service: No jumper cables? No problem! If your battery is dead, the service driver will jump-start your vehicle or provide towing assistance.
- Flat tire assistance: The service drive will install your spare tire for you, or provide towing services if no spare is available.
- Gas and fluid delivery: The service drive will deliver emergency fuel, oil or water at no additional cost.
- Lockout or frozen lock: Assistance in opening frozen or locked doors.
Additional program features include:
- One-to-five-year terms available.
- No deductible.
- No maximum number of occurrences.
- No mileage limitations
- All vehicle tires are covered for as long as they have at least 3/32” of treat at the time of damage.
- Transferable to the next vehicle owner.